It is a class B pre-vacuum recommended for medical-odontological clinics, veterinary, podiatry, beauty salons, hairdressers, tattoo studios and the like. Its vertical reading front panel selects and activates preprogrammed functions, identifies temperature, pressure, time and sequence of the phases of the complete cycle, shows the water level in the distilled and used water tanks.
- It is intended to sterilize any autoclavable material, whether solid, field, rubber, articulated, porous, cotton and fabric.
- Has Bowie & Dick, Helix and vacuum tests. And Príon program that requires rigorous parameters such as 3 pre-vacuum, correct conjugation of time-temperature-pressure and vacuum drying (closed door).
- 304 AISI 304-18 / 8 steel chamber, without welding amendments, whose finish facilitates internal cleaning and maintenance.
- Drains destined to the elimination of distilled water and water used.
- USB connectivity for simultaneous recording, in pendrive, of the phases of the cycle, including the aborted ones, rationalizing the management and granting transparency and security to users and patients.
- Compartment for optional mini printer, which is intended to record data, even aborted, on thermal tape, every 30 seconds, until the end of the cycle. It can be operated simultaneously with the pendrive.